Sandwiches are ideal treats for busy people who are on-the-go. A typical sandwich is a chicken sandwich, but if you want to add twist to your bacon sandwich, you can use bacon in your chicken sandwich, just like this recipe.
* 8 slices bacon
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
* 4 slices pepperjack cheese
* 4 hamburger buns, split
* 4 leaves of lettuce
* 4 slices tomato
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
* 12 slices dill pickle
1. Set the heat of the grill to medium heat.
2. Place the bacon in a large skillet. Cook it there and remove excess oil.
3. Rub the poultry seasoning onto the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill. Cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center. Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepperjack cheese. Grill for 2 to 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.
4. Place each piece of chicken on a bun, and top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices before serving with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!