Spaghetti is delightful; it is a luscious type of pasta recipe that all people, regardless of age and gender, really enjoys. This particular recipe for spaghetti is a different way to prepare spaghetti. Read on and know more about this recipe.
* 12 ounces cooked and drained spaghetti
* 8 thick slices bacon, diced
* 2 onions, chopped
* 4 eggs
* 4 ounces processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), cubed
1. In a large skillet, cook the bacon and remove to a paper towel-lined plate. Add the onion to the bacon drippings and cook until clear (about 5 minutes). Add the spaghetti and the bacon to the onions and toss until well mixed.
2. Add the eggs and the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Serve while warm and enjoy!