Bacon and corn can be a good combination, provided that there is a good mixture and blend of ingredients for a recipe. This recipe can bring out an amazing outcome, so try this bacon corn soup today and taste the difference.
* 1 (16 ounce) package buttery round crackers
* 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
* 1 pound brown sugar
1. Set the heat of the oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Arrange the crackers in a layer on a baking sheet. Top the crackers with bacon and some brown sugar, if desired.
3. Bake the dish for an hour and serve warm. Enjoy!