Bacon and corn can be a good combination, provided that there is a good mixture and blend of ingredients for a recipe. This recipe can bring out an amazing outcome, so try this bacon corn soup today and taste the difference.
* 4 bacon strips
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cups water
* 1 1/2 cups diced peeled potatoes
* 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 cups milk, divided
* 1 cup half-and-half cream
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn
* 8 ounces process American cheese, cubed
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan.
2. Saute onions and add water. Add the rest of the ingredients of this recipe to the saucepan. Stir the dish for a few more minutes and season it to taste. Reduce heat and add cheese and bacon. Serve immediately and enjoy!