Here is another variation for that dish that combines bacon and chicken in a single, superb recipe. This amazing kitchen creation is meant to bring you a delicious meal that you’ll find to be very irresistible. Try it now and see how appetizing this dish can be.
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 (18 ounce) bottle honey barbecue sauce
* 1 pound sliced bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wash chicken and pat dry, then place in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Smother chicken with 1/2 of the barbecue sauce, then layer bacon slices cross-ways on top. Pour remaining 1/2 of barbecue sauce over all.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Serve one chicken breast per person with just the crispy, top pieces of bacon. Serve immediately and enjoy!