The combination of bacon and chicken is much like the combination of chicken and pork. Of course, we all know that bacon came from pork meat. If you want a delicious meal for dinner, the combination of these two food choices made even grander by other spices and flavors, is your best
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 6 slices bacon
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
* 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wrap each chicken breast in one piece of bacon.
3. Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix the soup and milk and pour mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover dish with foil.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking, to brown the bacon. Serve immediately and enjoy!