A pizza dish with bacon and cheeseburger? Why not? The taste of bacon and cheeseburger is a classic combination that everybody loves. This dish is the perfect solution to ease out your hunger.
* 8 slices bacon
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
* 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
* 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain. Crumble and set aside 2 slices. Crumble remaining 6 slices.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute the beef, onion and bell pepper until beef is browned. Drain, and stir in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce. Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with the cheese.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Mix in milk and oil, then add the flour and salt. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour evenly over the meat mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until topping is lightly puffed and deep, golden brown. Serve immediately and enjoy!