Cheeseburger recipes are enjoyable meals that can be made even more special when bacon is included in the dish. This dish can be further enjoyed if you experiment with it. Try adding rice to your bacon cheeseburger, like this recipe.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 3/4 cups water
* 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups uncooked instant rice
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook the beef until no longer pink; drain. Add water, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion and pepper. Bring to a boil; stir in the rice. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with pickles and bacon. Serve immediately and enjoy!