Another enjoyable treat that makes use of the perfect combination of bacon and cheese is seen in this recipe. This recipe combines bacon and cheese for a delectable snack that can be enjoyed by many. This particular dish is very easy to prepare.
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (12 ounce) jar bacon bits
* 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
* 1/4 cup diced onion
* 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon bits, pepper and onion.
3. On a lightly floured surface, unroll the crescent rolls lengthwise and form into a long rectangle. Thinly spread the cream cheese mixture on the dough. Starting with the long edge of the rectangle, roll the dough into a long, thin roll. Slice the roll into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Place rolls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until brown. Serve in a large platter and enjoy!