Here is another great dish that combines the taste and flavor of bacon and cheese. This recipe is a special treat because it is very easy to prepare and yet, it is very nutritious and delicious at the same time. Try this dish for a simple snack with friends and family members.
* 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
* 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
* Sour cream
1. On an ungreased baking sheet, roll the dough into a 12-in. circle. One one half of dough, sprinkle cheeses and bacon to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Bake at 425 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired. Enjoy!