Muffins usually take the flavors of sweet fruits and such, this is why this muffin recipe offers something different. This muffin recipe has the taste and flavor of bacon and cheese to give it a rich and delectable flavor.
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 3 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1 egg
* 1 cup milk
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a another bowl, beat the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve immediately and enjoy!