Here is another great recommendation that we have for you people who love the combination of bacon and cheese. This recipe combines bacon and cheese in a special frittata recipe. You’ll surely enjoy this recipe.
* 6 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Beat eggs and mix it with the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
Bake this dish uncovered, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve immediately and enjoy!