Dishes that are made with jalapeno have a distinct taste and flavor that is uniquely its own. If you want such a dish, then this recipe is for you. This recipe includes bacon and cheddar to further maximize the flavor of jalapeno in this dish.
* 1 (16 ounce) package Cheddar cheese
* 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
* 12 slices bacon
1. Prepare the broiler for usage.
2. Cut the cheddar cheese and put it into slices. Wrap the jalapeno halves with the bacon slices, securing with a toothpick, if necessary. Place on a medium baking sheet.
3. Broil the dish and serve immediately. Enjoy!