Oftentimes, we also need to indulge in delicious food choices even if these food choices are deemed as those that can be fattening. This recipe has bacon and cheddar joined together to create a mouth-watering chive muffin.
* 6 slices bacon
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 4 teaspoons dried chives
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
1. Cook the bacon in a large skillet.
2. Prepare the oven for usage. Set its heat at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Get a large bowl and combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in that bowl.
4. Bake the dish in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.