Bacon is known as a food treat that is most commonly enjoyed for breakfast dishes. Here is another enjoyable dish for breakfast. Try this dish at home when you want a meal that you can really perk up your morning.
* 12 slices bacon
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 (9 ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
* 1 teaspoon maple flavored extract
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in this recipe. Put in the bacon as well.
- Bake the dish in the preheated oven. Cool the dish slightly and cut into wedges. Serve immediately and enjoy