How would you like to try a special dish that has biscuits and bacon in it? If you are interested in this dish, then you can try it out for yourself. Just follow this recipe and see how this recipe fares to your standards.
* 1 (5 ounce) jar sharp American cheese spread
* 3 tablespoons butter flavored shortening
* 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated flaky biscuits
* 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1. Get a small saucepan and blend the ingredients of this recipe here. Make sure that the cheese is thoroughly melted.
2. Pour into a well-greased 6-cup oven-proof ring mold or 9-in. fluted tube pan. Cut each biscuits into quarters and place over cheese mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Immediately invert pan onto a serving platter and remove. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley. Serve warm and enjoy!