Burritos can be made especially to fit and suit the taste that you prefer for your snack. This amazing burritos recipe combines the luscious taste of bacons and avocado in a single recipe to make it even more delicious.
* 4 eggs
* 8 flour tortillas (7 inches)
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 large ripe avocado, thinly sliced
* 1 1/2 cups chopped green onions
* 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
* Salsa, ranch salad dressing or sour cream
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Dip one tortilla in eggs.
2. In a large skillet, cook tortilla in oil just until egg sets; turn to cook other side. Remove and place between paper towels to drain; keep warm. Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding more oil if needed.
3. Place cheese, avocado, onions and bacon down the center of tortillas; top with salsa, salad dressing or sour cream. Fold ends and sides over filling. If desired, filled burritos may be warmed in the microwave just before serving. Serve immediately and enjoy!