Here is another bacon recipe that you can enjoy for the day. This recipe is an easy-to-prepare recipe that you can create in your own kitchen. This dish is an ideal treat for a simple snack with friends and family members.
* 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
* 1 3/4 pounds sliced bacon
* 3 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
* 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prick bottom and sides of pie crust and bake 10 minutes, until lightly brown; set aside to cool.
2. Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, mustard and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, toss bacon with flour to lightly coat. Spread 3/4 bacon mixture and Swiss cheese over bottom of pie crust. Pour egg mixture over bacon mixture. Top with remaining bacon mixture.
4. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a fork inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve in a large platter and enjoy!