Simple dinner meals that are easy-to-prepare are ideal for people who have busy lifestyles. Here we have a very easy recipe that you can start with if you have too little time for food preparation.
* 8 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
* 4 eggs
* 6 cups iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
* 1 green bell pepper, diced
* 4 green onions, chopped
* 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
* 3 stalks celery, sliced
* 2 cups small broccoli florets
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Reserving a small amount of the grease, drain the bacon, crumble, and set aside.
2. Using the same pan, heat the reserved bacon grease to medium-high. Fry the eggs until yolks are cooked through, but still tender, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly, and cut into long strips.
3. Divide lettuce among salad plates, and arrange bell pepper, green onion, cucumber, celery, and broccoli over lettuce. Top each salad with bacon, sliced eggs, and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. To be tossed on the plate once served. Enjoy!