We often crave for classic combinations of American food; among these combinations is the tandem of bacon and cheese. Experience the taste of this superb tartlet creation. It combines the taste of bacon and cheese that can really satisfy your hunger.
* 1 (9.5 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/3 cup mayonnaise
* 2 medium green onions, chopped
* 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. Bake, cool and remove the “top” of the shells according to the package directions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir the cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and bacon in a small bowl. Divide the cheese mixture among the shells. Bake the dish for a few minutes and serve immediately. Enjoy!