We usually see BLT’s in fastfood chains and other restaurants but if you want to create your own BLT sandwich, you can always do so. Creating BLT sandwiches are fairly easy. Just follow this recipe to get yours done.
* 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 24 cherry tomatoes
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until evenly brown. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
2. In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, bacon, green onions, and parsley until well blended. Set aside.
3. Cut a small slice from the top of each tomato. Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out the inside of each tomato and discard. Fill each tomato with the bacon mixture, and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chilled. Enjoy!