Because kids love pork chops, it is a great idea to invent our recipes for pork chops so that the kids would not find this dish stale in terms of taste and appearance. Try out this superb dish and see how your kids will enjoy it.
* 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
* 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for coating
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix in the ingredients of this recipe in a shallow dish and dredge the pork into this mixture.
- fry the pork chops in a skillet. After frying, drain off excess oil from the pork chops.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Serve the dish once it is ready. Enjoy!