The taste of avocado and bacon is a classic combination that is incomparable to the other delectable combination of common ingredients used in various recipes. This recipe is a heart meal that offers high levels of nutrition to those who will eat it.
* 4 slices bacon, chopped
* 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
* 3 green onions, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* salt to taste
* red leaf lettuce
1. Cook the chopped bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. With a slotted spoon, remove bacon to a paper towel. Drain fat.
2. In a large bowl, gently combine avocados, bacon, green onions, sour cream, lemon juice, and salt.
3. Arrange salad leaves on plates, and spoon avocado salad on top. Serve immediately and enjoy!