Avocado and ham does not typically go together, but if you want to experiment, the =n try this avocado and ham sandwich. This recipe offers a superb dining experience for people who love nutritious food.
* 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1 dash cayenne pepper
* 12 slices whole wheat or sourdough bread
* 6 slices fully cooked ham
* 6 slices Swiss cheese
* 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients; spread on six slices of bread. Top with ham and Swiss. Spread cream cheese on remaining bread; place over Swiss cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy!