Craving for pizza? Why not make your own. While you’re at it, try this amazing recipe as well. This recipe combines avocado, asiago and prosciutto in a very delectable pizza recipe. Try this dish now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1 (10 ounce) thin or whole wheat pizza crust or seasoned flat bread crust
* 1 1/2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
* 3 ounces Asiago cheese, crumbled
* 2 tablespoons fresh basil or Italian parsley, chopped
* 2 Chilean Hass avocados
* Red pepper flakes
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Then , put the crust of the pizza in a baking sheet.
- 2. Arrange prosciutto slices evenly over crust. Sprinkle with Asiago and basil. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cut avocados in half, remove pit and peel. Cut into slices and arrange over top of pizza. Season to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!