Ham may be prepared in such a way that it would have various flavors to choose from. If you have grown tired of the sweet-tasting ham, then you can opt for something new. Try out this amazing recipe for spiced ham.
* 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
* 1 (2 pound) ham steak
* 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
* 1 green apple, cored and thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup maple flavored pancake syrup
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Get a large skillet and melt butter over it. Fry the ham in the melted butter.
- 2. Lay the sliced apple over the ham. Pour the syrup over the apples. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer, stirring occasionally until the apples are cooked through.
- 3. Sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve immediately. Enjoy!