Children love frittata recipes, but even the adults enjoy these dishes, too. If you want to explore your frittata recipe, you can do so by trying out this particular meal. This dish combines asparagus, potato and onion for a rich taste that you will surely enjoy.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 potatoes, shredded
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
* 1 cup diced ham
* 6 eggs
* 1 tablespoon milk
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees.
- 2. Get a skillet and out olive oil in it. Saute the remaining ingredients of this recipe. Then, transfer the dish to a baking dish
- 3. Sprinkle the dish with cheddar cheese and bake for half an hour. Serve immediately and garnish with basil, if desired. Enjoy