The great thing with ftuucine is that it has a creamy yet ligt flavor. It is an ideal treat for everybody. You can even add other ingredients to your fettucine to give it more flavor and to suit your taste.
* 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
* 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
* 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 green onion, chopped
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook the pasta accordingly. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Saute the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a skillet. Add asparagus and ham as well. Put the mixture with the fettucine and toss evenly. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!