Nothing beats the taste of asparagus and pancetta; more so when these two ingredients are combined in one great-tasting salad. Experience a unique salad experience with these two food choices. This is a hearty meal that you will absolutely enjoy.
* 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
* 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 pound pancetta, cut crosswise into 1/8 inch sticks
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1. Cook the asparagus in a steamer and drain afterwards.
2. Heat olive oil and cook garlic in it. Use medium heat to cook the rest of the ingredients in this recipe.
3. Season the dish to give it more flavor. Serve immediately and enjoy!