There are many ways to prepare grilled pork; if you want to try a new variation for grilled pork, try out this recipe. This recipe offers a superb sensation to your taste buds because it has an irresistible Asian flair.
* 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
* 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
* 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt (kosher)
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 cups peeled and cubed fresh pineapple (1-inch pieces)
* 8 wooden or metal skewers
- Combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large bowl. Put the meat there.
- Put this mixture in a resealable bag and marinade overnight.
- Grill the dish thoroughly. Serve immediately and enjoy!