Bacon are delicious but it is made of pork. For health-conscious individuals who are keen on vetoing pork because it si high in cholesterol and fatty acids, opt instead to mix your bacon recipe with vegetables, such as this recipe.
* 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
* 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
* 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
* 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
* 1 cup seeded, diced plum (Roma) tomatoes
* 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1. Se the heat of the oven at 35o degrees Fahrenheit. Unroll both cans of dough. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, long sides overlapping to fit pan. Press in bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
2. Bake the dish for a quarter of an hour.
3. Beat the rest of the ingredients of this dish together. Spread over the crust once the crust is cooled. Serve immediately and enjoy!