Over the years, many people have enjoyed the combination of apples and pork chops. As an alternative, though, you can also try adding apricots to your pork chops recipe. This recipe will show you how to do it.
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 (1 inch thick) bone-in pork chops
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 cup apricot jam
* 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
* 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Set the heat of the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Fry it in high heat using olive oil.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a bowl. Put this mixture and the pork chops in a baking pan.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!