Recipes for spareribs bring a wondrous delight to those people who love pork. If you want to try another sumptuous recipe for spareribs, this dish is highly-recommended for you. This dish has a sweet and tangy flavor because it makes use of apricot.
* 6 pounds pork spareribs cut into 2-rib portions
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 1 cup Smucker’s® Apricot Preserves
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon CRISCO® Oil
* 1 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a large saucepan.
- Prepare the grill for usage.
- Cook the dish for an hour. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce and enjoy!