Although pork is admittedly not the healthiest type of meat, you can prepare pork recipes in such a way that would make it ahealthy treat. The combination of apricot and pork can do that trick. Try this recipe for a nutritious meal with your family.
* 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-thick each
* 1/4 cup apricot preserves
* 2 teaspoons curry powder
* Chunky Apricot Sauce:
* 4 apricots, seeded and chopped
* 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
* 2 teaspoons stemmed and chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Put together apricot preserves and curry powder. Brush over both sides of pork chops. Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill.
- Combine apricots, preserves and cilantro. When ready to serve, spoon Chunky Apricot Sauce over pork chops. Serve with steamed brown rice and broccoli. Enjoy!