Hams are sweet treats that are easy to prepare. We can also make something more special out of ham. This is one recipe that can be used for that purpose. This recipe combines apricot and brown sugar with ham.
* 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked spiral cut ham
* 2/3 cup brown sugar
* 1/3 cup apricot jam
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1. Set the heat of the oven at 275 degrees.
- 2. Mix the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in a bowl and mix it with the ham.
- 3. Roast the ham for two hours. Serve immediately and enjoy!