Baked ham is one way of allowing us to enjoy the delicious taste of ham without giving us the added fats that frying ham may bring. This recipe for baked ham offers us something different because it is made with apricots as well.
* 1 (5 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
* 20 whole cloves
* 1/2 cup apricot preserves
* 3 tablespoons dry mustard
* 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1. Combine the preserves and the mustard and put it onto the ham. Put brown sugar and apricot on the ham as well.
- 2. Bake the ham at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve immediately and slice. Put it in a platter and enjoy!