Pork chops can also have great stuffing. If you are looking for a recipe that can give you a wonderful and sweet treat, this recipe is highly-recommended for you. Another great thing with this recipe is that it is a very healthy meal.
* 1 tablespoon chopped onion
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3 cups fresh bread crumbs
* 2 cups chopped apples
* 1/4 cup chopped celery
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 6 (1 1/4 inch) thick pork chops
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Set the heat of the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a large skillet and sauté onions. Add in the rest of the ingredients in this recipe as well.
- Cut a large pocket in the side of each pork chop; season inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon apple mixture loosely into pockets.
- Heat oil and cook the pork chops until it turns brown. Place browned chops in an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!