Pork chops are safe dishes because almost everyone loves pork chops. If you want to add something else to your typical pork chop recipe, we offer you a healthy way to do it. Try this awesome dish and experience the amazing goodness that it offers.
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 4 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* ground black pepper to taste
* 2 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
* 3/4 cup hot water
- Set the heat of the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Saute onions in a skillet and set it aside.
- Arrange the chops in a baking pan. Add in onions, apples and season to taste.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!