Apples and onions can be combined together to come up with an amazing recipe. Add this combination with pork chops and you’ll have an extremely satisfying meal. Try out this today and see how it fares to your standards.
* 4 (4 ounce) lean boneless pork loin chops
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil, divided
* 2 cups sliced red onion (1/2 inch slices)
* 1 large tart apple – peeled and chopped
* 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
* 1/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- Use up salt and pepper to season the pork chops. Cook the pork chops in a skillet afterwards.
- Take the pork chops out of the skillet and drain off excess oil
- In the same skillet, cook onions and apple in remaining oil over low heat.
- Return pork chops to the skillet and add the remaining ingredients of this recipe to that dish. Allow it to simmer and serve in a large platter. Enjoy!