Apples and leeks are great combinations for a healthy food treat. Meanwhile, you can also make use of other ingredients to make this dish more filling. Here is a great recipe that you can try for a simple dinner meal.
* 2 (4 ounce) lean boneless pork loin chops
* 2 teaspoons canola oil
* 1 tart green apple, sliced
* 1 medium leek, white portion only, sliced
* 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
* 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
* 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons water
* 2 cups cooked wild rice or long grain rice
- Cook the pork chops in a skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients of this recipe in the skillet.
- Allow the dish to boil. Serve with rice and enjoy!