Pork chops are traditionally tasty and delicious but it is seldom prepared with a sweet concoction – this is precisely why this recipe offers something new for people who want to reinvent their typical pork chops recipe.
* 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
* 1 tart green apple – peeled, cored and chopped
* 1 1/2 cups applesauce
* 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Set the heat pf the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the pork in a skillet using high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix apple, applesauce, and onion soup mix. Place the browned pork chops in a medium baking dish. Top with the apple mixture.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!