Some people opt to have their pork chops meal served with another healthy ingredient as an alternative. This would make their meals healthier. If you want a dish that offers something really superb, this apple-glazed pork chops recipe is a great choice.
* 4 (3/4 inch) thick bone-in pork chops
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1 tablespoon cold water
* 2 large tart apples, sliced
* 1/2 cup sliced onion
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Cook pork chops in a skillet. Add the rest of the ingredients in the skillet after the pork chops have cooked thoroughly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!