Pork loin chops can be reinvented by making use of other ingredients to add up to its taste. Try this superb pork loin chops with apple cider sauce to create something new for your pork loin chops recipe.
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 pork loin chops
* seasoning salt to taste
* black pepper to taste
* garlic powder to taste
* 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen apple cider concentrate, undiluted
* 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Set the heat of the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning. Place in hot oil, and brown on both sides. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over chops, and pour in apple cider.
- Bake the dish for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!