Apple and cheese may be partnered off to create a sumptuous dish for dessert. Add pork to this delightful combination and you would have a sumptuous main course. Try out this wonderful recipe for pork and see how it fares to your standards.
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
* 2 boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Toss together cheese and apple in a bowl. Add the pork to this mixture.
- Cook the pork in a skillet. Mix the flour with a small amount of the liquid from the chops. Stir into the skillet until completely dissolved, then simmer for a few minutes, stirring constantly, to make a quick gravy. Serve immediately and enjoy!