The combination of apple and pork is made even grander with the inclusion of butter – that is what this recipe has to offer. This recipe makes use of pork loins to bring out the meaty taste of pork meat.
* 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins
* seasoning salt to taste
* 2 cups apple juice
* 1/2 cup apple butter
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Set the heat of the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the pork and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake the dish for an hour. Pour the apple mixture into the cooked pork and serve immediately. Enjoy!