The combination of apple and barbecue sauce is something that cannot be rivaled by any other combination. If you want a superb recipe for baby back ribs, this sumptuous recipe is an ideal treat for you. Try this recipe and see how you’ll like it.
* 4 cups barbeque sauce
* 4 cups applesauce
* 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
* salt and black pepper to taste
* cayenne pepper to taste
* garlic powder to taste
- Combine the applesauce and the barbecue sauce in a bowl and marinade the meat there.
- Set the grill and grill the marinated pork for an hour.
- Serve the dish and enjoy!