Every now and then we come up with great food choices for a simple snack recipe. If your goal is to awe your guests with a simple yet delectable snack, then consider the deed gone. Just follow this recipe.
* 2 heads iceberg lettuce
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
* 1 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
* 2 1/2 pounds sliced provolone cheese
* 1/2 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
* 1/4 pound Capacola sausage, sliced
* 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
* 1/4 pound prosciutto, thinly sliced
* 1/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
* 1 cup fresh mushrooms
* 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts
* 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
* 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
* 3/4 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
* 1 (5 ounce) jar sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
* 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
* 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare the main ingredients that will be used for this recipe.
- 2. Layer Provolone cheese with another 1/3 of the lettuce leaves, 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano, desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing, Genoa salami and Capacola sausage.
- 3. Repeat the layering process.
- 4. Top with your choice of toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!