Although there are wide varieties of pork casserole recipes to choose from, it is htose food choices that specifically make use of pork chops that are really appreciated by many. For such a treat, try out this wonderful recipe.
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 6 boneless pork chops
* 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
* 1 (15.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
* 3/4 cup sour cream
* salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the oven for usage by setting its heat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the pork chops in a large skillet.
- Arrange tater tots in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Layer green beans over the tater tots. Place browned chops over the beans. In a bowl, mix reserved pan drippings, cream of celery soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over chops.
- Cover the dish and bake for half an hour. Serve immediately and enjoy!