Cold ham is almost like a delicacy to many of us. Nevertheless, ham per se is seen as a very delicious recipe that cannot be rivaled by other recipes for pork. Here is a recipe for hot ham that you will surely enjoy.
* 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, sliced into thin strips
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
* 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
* 2 (1 pound) loaves cocktail rye bread
- 1. Combine the main ingredients of this dish in a slow cooker. Stir in swiss cheese and cover.
- 2. Stir the dish continuously. Serve immediately and enjoy!