There are various ways to prepare ham; you can even make various flavors for ham. This recipe creates a wonderful mix of flavors for an Alfredo-inspired ham. Try out this recipe now and see how it fares to your standards.
* 8 ounces fresh tortellini pasta
* 1 slice ham
* 16 ounces frozen green peas
* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 1/2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1. To Cook Tortellini: Add pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water. Let cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add the ham, peas and mushrooms and toss together until heated through. Add sauce and reserved tortellini and stir all together. Let all simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and serve immediately. Enjoy!